How to have an internet presence (and still stay true to your ethics!)
Date: to be confirmed
If you’re a counsellor, Art Psychotherapist or psychotherapist in private practice, you have probably wondered (maybe it feels like ‘agonised’ would be a better word!) about what kind of internet presence you should have.
Advice that works for other types of small business or self-employed professional doesn’t necessarily apply in our specialised field. So where should you start?
This short workshop aims to help you develop your thinking and practical knowledge in the area of therapists’ websites, blogging and social media.
We will look at:
- The options for setting up a website (and which ones are most recommended)
- Resources that can help you
- How to choose a social media platform that will work for you
- Ways to use social media without compromising your professional ethics, boundaries and values
- Why, how and whether to blog (and what mistakes you should avoid)
- How to get your website seen by the clients you want to attract
This will be a small-group workshop with plenty of attention given to individuals’ specific questions and whole-group discussions.Training on ethical websites for psychotherapists/ counsellors in #Essex #Suffolk #Norfolk… Click To Tweet
Certificate for 3 hours’ CPD provided
Where: Wivenhoe, Essex
Coming by road: Wivenhoe is accessible by car from London and other places in South-East England and East Anglia. There is plenty of free street parking available.
Coming by rail: There are also very good rail links from London (London Liverpool Street and Stratford) – the journey to Wivenhoe station takes just over an hour. The venue is around 8 minutes’ walk from the station.
I regret that there is no disabled access at this venue.Websites & Blogging for Counsellors & Psychotherapists: workshop #Colchester #Essex Click To Tweet