Helping thoughtful, sensitive women transform anxiety and stress through connecting to their hidden creative wisdom
If you want to
- Transform stress through connecting to your inner creativity
- Find a connection with yourself that feels healing and compassionate
…Then you’ve come to the right place!
Here at emmacameron.com you’ll find articles and information designed to help you find new, helpful ways to deal with anxiety and stress.
Perhaps you’d like to
- Feel calmer
- Learn how to accept and be kinder to yourself
- Find a way past symptoms like panic attacks, anxiety, worry, and sleepless nights
- Understand why you keep tripping yourself up
- Make peace with the painful bits of your past
- Transform that ‘I’m not good enough’ thought-loop that keeps playing in your mind
- Access the wisdom hidden within your dreams
- Connect to yourself on a deeper level
- Rekindle your inner spark of meaning and unique creativity
- Understand yourself as an HSP (Highly Sensitive Person)
Scroll to the bottom of this page to find some of my recent blog posts.
I blog about:
- Connecting to your creativity
- Dealing with anxiety, stress and overwhelm
- Highly Sensitive Person (HSP)
- Art Therapy
- Counselling and Psychotherapy
I’m Emma Cameron, MA, PG.Dip., PG.Adv.Dip.
I’m a UKCP reg. Integrative Arts Psychotherapist, HCPC registered Art Therapist, and I’m also an artist.
I’m based in Wivenhoe, near Colchester, Essex.
I offer online counselling via video, phone, email, or live chat. I have a Diploma in Online Therapy, and I’m registered with ACTO, the Association for Counsellors and Therapists Online.
I help thoughtful, intelligent, sensitive women transform anxiety and stress through connecting to their hidden inner creativity in individual Art Therapy, psychotherapy and counselling in Colchester, Essex.
I also specialise in counselling for HSP.
Psychotherapist Colchester | Art Therapist Colchester | Counsellor Colchester
One-off Creative Soul Sessions in Colchester Essex are designed to help thoughtful, sensitive women access their inner, hidden creative wisdom (you can read more about these juicy, fascinating sessions here!)
I am currently enrolled in training in Relational Supervision for counsellors and psychotherapists, and as part of this I have low-cost spaces available for supervisees. You can read more here.
I offer occasional Life Drawing classes and creative art workshops including ‘Paint from Your Imagination’. These are generally held in Essex and Suffolk.
I also hold creative workshops for counsellors and psychotherapists in Colchester and elsewhere.
I was honoured to be invited on to the Women In Depth podcast recently, where host Dr Lourdes Viado and I enjoyed a lovely rich discussion about how we can all reconnect to our creativity. You can access the episode (92) through your usual podcast app, or simply listen to it here:
In December 2017 I was also interviewed on another podcast, The Trauma Therapist Podcast, which you can listen to listen to here.
Examples of my artwork are featured throughout this website. You can also see examples here:
Contact me today to book your free 15-minute consultation to discuss whether Integrative Arts Psychotherapy, a Creative Soul Session, counselling in Colchester, Psychotherapist Colchester, or online therapy could be helpful for you.
I work with thoughtful, sensitive women in Wivenhoe, Colchester, Essex, and also online. Fee: £70For thoughtful women who long to rekindle their inner spark of meaning and creativity Click To Tweet
Workshop: 'A fascinating process that enabled me to connect to a place within and explore what I need.' Click To Tweet