Emma Cameron: Psychotherapy, Art Therapy, & Creativity
I’m Emma Cameron, and I love helping thoughtful, sensitive people transform anxiety and stress through connecting to their innate creative wisdom. Here you’ll find articles and information designed to help you find new, helpful ways to deal with anxiety and stress. Perhaps you’d like to
- Find a connection with yourself that feels more healing and compassionate
- Feel calmer
- Learn how to accept and be kinder to yourself
- Find your way through symptoms like panic attacks, anxiety, worry, and sleepless nights
- Understand why you keep tripping yourself up
- Make peace with the painful bits of your past
- Heal trauma
- Transform that ‘I’m not good enough’ thought-loop that keeps playing in your mind
- Access the wisdom hidden within your dreams
- Connect to yourself on a deeper level
- Rekindle your inner spark of meaning and unique creativity
- Understand yourself as an HSP (Highly Sensitive Person)
Scroll to the bottom of this page to find some of my recent blog posts. I blog about:
- Connecting to your creativity
- Dealing with anxiety, stress and overwhelm
- Highly Sensitive Person (HSP)
- Art Therapy
- Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Healing from Trauma
- Resources to support other therapists
Who I Am
I’m Emma Cameron, M.A., UKCP reg. Integrative Psychotherapist and HCPC registered Art Therapist. I’m also an artist. I’m based near Colchester, Essex. You can read more on my ‘About’ page here.
I offer online therapy via video, phone, email, or live chat. I have a Diploma in Online Therapy, and I’m registered with ACTO, the Association for Counsellors and Therapists Online. Before the pandemic, I combined this with working with clients in my consulting room; however all my work is currently online, for safety reasons.
Art Therapy, Counselling, EMDR, Psychotherapy Colchester
I help thoughtful, intelligent, sensitive people transform anxiety and stress through connecting to their hidden inner creativity in individual Art Therapy, psychotherapy and counselling in Colchester, Essex. I also work with clients who have suffered trauma and/or have PTSD. A trained EMDR therapist, I offer EMDR sessions for those who are looking for shorter-term treatment for PTSD. I also specialise in therapy for HSP – highly sensitive people.
Psychotherapist Colchester | Art Therapist Colchester | Counsellor Colchester | EMDR Colchester
I offer clinical supervision for counsellors and psychotherapists. You can read more here.
Creative Soul Sessions
One-off Creative Soul Sessions in Colchester Essex are designed to help thoughtful, sensitive people access their inner, hidden creative wisdom (you can read more about these fascinating creative sessions here!) Currently these sessions are online-only.
I was honoured to be invited on to the Women In Depth podcast, where host Dr Lourdes Viado and I enjoyed a lovely rich discussion about how we can all reconnect to our creativity. You can access the episode (92) through your usual podcast app, or simply listen to it here:
In December 2017 I was also interviewed on another podcast, The Trauma Therapist Podcast, which you can listen to listen to here.
I work with thoughtful, sensitive people in Wivenhoe, Colchester, Essex, and also online. Fee: £70 per 50-minute session. Contact me to book your free 15-minute consultation to discuss whether Psychotherapy, Art Therapy, a Creative Soul Session, counselling in Colchester, Psychotherapist Colchester, or online therapy could be helpful for you. Please note that while the coronavirus crisis continues, I am working 100% online.For thoughtful people who long to rekindle their inner spark of meaning and creativity Click To Tweet